Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Georgia Gorilla: Has the Body of a Bigfoot Finally Been Discovered?





Okay. Calm down. Take a deep breath and write the post, darn it!

The body of an ape-like creature has been discovered in the mountains of North Georgia. (Not far from where I grew up in Western North Carolina!!!!) Although it's still too soon to say, some people are speculating that it may be Bigfoot.

According to a press release sent to Cryptomundo this morning, here are some of the creature's vital stats . . .

1. The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
2. It weighs over five hundred pounds.
3. The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
4. It is male.
5. It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
6. It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
7. The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
8. Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
9. From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
10. The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
11. The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
12. DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at a press conference on Friday, August 15th.

A picture of the creature can be seen here. WARNING! The picture shows a dead creature and it isn't pretty.

This is the most exciting thing to happen EVER!!!!! Be sure to check in with Cryptomundo (the web's best cryptozoology site) throughout the day!

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Wow. *speechless*

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's amazing! and it looked exactly like the elusive pictures of bigfoot they have! :O

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so cool! i wonder what people would see if they put a camera with night-vision outside their houses and left it on all night...

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG something interestingand I live near it! I'd like to get a picture of him lol...

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey btw the second link doesn't work for me...?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Wow.. My computer froze on the picture of the Bigfoot... Then it wouldn't load... But that's really interesting! I wonder if they'll dissect it! I wanna see rest [you can see it's stomach!] of the Bigfoot's inwards!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this is exciting, but I'm a bit sceptical... wouldn't this be on the news?

~lady of the dance

5:46 PM  
Blogger liltomboyblue11;) said...

OH MY GOD!!! I am going to SC this saturday! This is so amazing!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D now I don't feel so tall.......:D

5:51 PM  
Blogger MinnieMouseLoverxoxo said...

Oh my God.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

cool! awesome! hope it's really bigfoot!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm skeptical... I think it's a hoax. These guys have had previous hoaxes.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dat's one mighty big fella!XD

10:12 AM  
Blogger liltomboyblue11;) said...

I think it's real. My Pop (dad) thought it was pretty awesome...

1:33 PM  
Blogger Urisihapai said...

OFF TOPIC: you need to write something abot julia child(cook on PBS lol)!!!!!
i saw on the news that she was a spy!!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Miller said...

Xena Twerp: Good idea! Julia is one of my all-time heroes!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with lookbooks. My Dad said Bigfoot os supposed to be in the Cascade Mountains in Washington, so what is he doing in georgia.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it die?! How did they find it? This is so interesting...

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following this on other sites-- looks like a bunch of skeptics have found a costume that looks an AWFUL lot like that body. Also there's a report that "the body has been moved." which could very easily lead to the body vanishing and no tests ever being performed.

*cries* pleeeeeeease don't be a hoax it'd be so massively cool if it were real!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope this is real!!!!


I was reading a novel about transgenics yesterday... maybe some mad scientist has finally found away to make animal-human hybrids.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, would someone mind telling me what on Earth cryptozoology is?

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoenix: Cryptozoology is the study of mysterious animals that might or might not exist: bigfoot, nessie, chupacabras, stuff like that.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o gross! that pic is pretty nasty, but i've read much worse stuff (ugh, i just got a little gag-ish). too bad it's not real though. or maybe its a good thing. LONG LIVE BIGFOOT!

but anyways:

OH GOD! if there are any fellow twilighters commenting on this site, please scream your guts out with me. THE MOVIE WILL BE REALEASED 3 WEEKS EARLIER! sorry, if anyone else already knows it, but i just found out today and i am FREAKING!!!! at first i wasnt so sure about digory playing *edward* (sorry, i didnt mean to involuntarily drool on myself), but i have learned to accept him as edward and have akready sticky-tacked at leased 5 magazine clipping of him onto the side of the bookshelf next to my bed along with the word 'VAMPIRE' and some other things my horribly rude and misunderstanding cousin/like a big brother would call 'emo'. puh'leeze. i'm just different! please, someone save me from this horridly boringly country listening to town! i cant stand to get anymore weird looks for wearing a black tutu, combat boots and black and red tights! i mean, really, is that so weird? no, not in portland its not. just several more years and i shall be there in a nice apartment of my own with my band mate madison hanging with me while we stare at my jack skelington shower curtain. *whoo.*

ok, sorry, i got a little worked up just then. ok, i guess i'll stop rambling to you innocent commenters.

toot-toot!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: (sorry for bothering everyone again)

but:

liltomboyblue11;):
i know the hurt of being tall. i always look like a dork in pictures cuz i'm involuntarily slouching.*sigh*...

if only i had good posture and my friends werent short...

12:29 AM  
Blogger liltomboyblue11;) said...

ss: :D yay! A fellow tall person! Yeah, I guess I'm used to it. But I am very careful about my posture. My granny would 6' 1" if she stood up straight...

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home