Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tales of Adventure: Finalist #3





This is the finalist that left all the judges dying for more!

A Tale of Adventure

By Pearl

"He could be lying in a pool of blood, bike lying on top of him, ball in hand, unconscious, slowly dying right now. Or he could be kidnapped, laying in the trunk of a car, ball, bouncing and hitting his head over and over again. Slowly going unconscious. "I said dramatically.

"But we don't care, we all hate Tony," my sister's friend Mehul said.

I replied "Yeah, but getting a ball is a stupid way to die."

"We still don't care, we all still hate Tony," this time my sister answered me.

"So . . . You're finally back, what happened?" I asked my chubby next door neighbor, Tony.

"I got kidnapped, oh, yeah, I got the ball. It rolled all the way out off the neighborhood."

"What! You got kidnapped?" Mehul asked shocked.

"No big deal, I've gotten kidnapped a few times before, all I had to do was stick my gum, which I always carry in my pocket, in the car's ignition and wait for the person to start the color. Then all I had to do was give them a karate chop in the back fo the head and he was gone."

"Dead?" I asked

"No, just knocked out," he replied.

Later that day asked my sister what she thought of Tony. I told her that something was weird about him. He treated kidnapping like it was nothing, he said he'd been kidnapped before . . . My sister thought I was crazy, but I wondered if there was something more to Tony Melgranda than meets the eye. Maybe they were spies. No, my mind wandered back to when my sister, Jade was playing with Tony. His brother said that he wanted to be a Marine, to serve his country. If they were spies then Tony's brother would already be serving his country. No, it had to be something worse.

I decided to go on the Internet and look up his mother's Patricia Melgranda. I checked the first link. I was shocked I had expected something bad, but not that bad; Patricia Melgranda was the head of the American Mafia. That would explain their cars. They had about six cars, and they were all really nice cars until they scratched them with their car keys. Their family also didn't care about how bad they banged up their cars. Their family was constantly almost always squishing us with their horrible driving. That was why Tony's brother wanted to be Marines, it was the only way not to be a member of his mom's "job."

Once I found out I wanted to move, but they would get suspicious since we only moved there two years ago. Now I want to find out more and I know I will.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger International Mastermind said...

PEARL!
I hate cliffhangers. Not your story, just the fact that I need to have the whole story, all nice and complete, swishing around in my head.

Do tell us more!!!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. very very *very* nice.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.o FAWESOME!

Speaking of The T.O.A. contest, I MESSED UP MY ZIP CODE! I emailed the real one and I hope it's not too late to fix anything.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The package was sent, but it may reach you anyway. If it doesn't get there in a week or so, let us know and we'll send another!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a cool story! I didn't even know there was an *American* Mafia, i thought it was one group.
Way to go!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so creepy... and good! tell me when u find out more!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are blogs dangerous? is there any chance of me getting kidnapped if i make one 4 myself? Important questions...!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

You probably won't get kidnapped unless you give out information like your real name and address and stuff like that.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home