Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Goodbye Texas





Sorry for holding up your comments! I was on a plane back to New York. (Proof above. Texas is somewhere beneath those clouds.) I had a BLAST in Austin, and I met some really amazing people. (Though I missed one of Austin's best sights. I've heard that every evening, swarms of bats emerge from underneath one of the bridges in town. Next time!)

While I was 30,000 feet above the earth, a reader asked about the myspace interview that happened last month. I can't post all of the answers here. (It would be way too complicated.) But if you click here you can read them them all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely lovely, lovely view.
Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky you.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Texas! The little bat bridge has been going on for a while. Bats are all OVER Austin for some reason. . .

7:26 AM  
Blogger Spring said...

The picture is so pretty and amazing!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin rox.

Yeah, bats are all over austin.

Cool!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! You missed the bat-bridge?! I saw it when i was little and it was absolutely amazing. Suddenly you're encompassed by a cloak of moving black and then... its gone! Within seconds!

You have to see it next time.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad lives there but he is too lazy to take me 2 see it... :(

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home