Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tales of Adventure: Finalist #2





Here is Spring's real-life adventure. After reading it, I've been busy booby-trapping my apartment all week!

Once upon a time, my brother and I were bringing in the mail and paper for some friends (the Craigs) who were on vacation. It was OK for both of their cars to be in the backyard since they were renting a car. Everyday I saw both of the cars in the backyard until one day (which happened to be Monday.) Well they were supposed to be home on Monday, but I didn't know what time, so my brother and I thought they were home. We rang the doorbell to see if they were there, but nobody answered, and the mail and paper wasn't taken in. So I decided to go in, since that was why we were there anyway. When we got in I called "Hello!" and no answer. So I just put the mail and paper in the designated box and drank some water (one of the things we got as a reward for bringing the mail and paper in was unlimited water!) And then I left.

When we got home I told my dad that one of the cars wasn't there, but the mail and paper wasn't inside. My dad first thought it might be stolen, and we were going to call the Craigs if they didn't call us first. Later the Craigs called and said the car WAS stolen and the house was broken into. Drawers were open, but the only thing we found gone was the keys and some headphones... I discovered that the headphones were gone because when I was at my piano lesson (Mrs. Craig is my piano teacher too) the day after we discovered the the burglary I was going to play a music game on the computer but the headphones were gone. Now what kind of thief would take keys and the WORST HEADPHONES the Craigs had?

It's kind of scary to think that maybe the burglar was in the house when my brother and I were there.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K THAT IS CREEPY!!!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dito dito dito...very nice n creepy

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally creeped out. And that's really a true story? eek!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

Yep, It's true.

1:18 PM  
Blogger International Mastermind said...

Cool!
I hope that the burglar gets his share of karma!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

Actually everybody, we think the burglars were FEMALES! Because when the car was found, 2 girls were in it. They were eating cheetos in the car.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing about the girls eating Cheetos reminds me of these two robbers once. They broke into a house and stole some stuff. Then they got hungry, and actually made them selves some food, and then they went to the bathroom! Talk about leaving fingerprints!!!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheetos? That's really weird.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOO cheetos, so criminal-like! wat creepers. they sound like loosers to me. awesome story spring!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

I just got a del.icio.us account. It allows you to put up all your bookmarks and see them whatever computer you are on. You can see mine at: http://del.icio.us/anankareader

I put a lot of author pages and misc. stuff. Like for instance I put a Skittles website. LOL!

I currently have 124 bookmarks on del.icio.us and It's likely to get larger!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

And guess what the first bookmark I put up was? KIKISTRIKENY.BLOGSPOT.COM!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say, that's pretty cool, Spring.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 guys wer siting on a curb. dey 8 sum stoln cheese 1 guy says wot kind o cheese is dis de uther guy says wen i got it of du truck du guy sed not-cho-cheese not-cho-cheese

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home