Thursday, November 01, 2007

And The Grand Prize Winner Is . . .





Congratulations, Hazel (aka Buyer Madonna)! Your two stories were both favorites with the judges. As one judge said about SAILOR GHOSTS, "It's one of the few stories that's made me shiver AND nearly pee my pants with laughter." Her favorite part of the story? A handy book entitled "Ghosts and What to Do if You Meet Them (Run Away)."

But for everyone's reading pleasure, we will be sharing your second story (I JUST LOVE THESE RELAXING VACATIONS). Even Kiki Strike could learn a thing or two from you! (The judges were particularly fond of the pink duct tape.)

Your story will be posted tomorrow morning. In the meantime, Hazel and all the finalists, make sure to write in and claim your FABULOUS PRIZES!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!
OK, calm down.
Actually, "Sailor Ghosts" was my sister Nellie, but we used the same e-mail address. Neither of us can stop screaming! How do we send you the address? We read the first post, about the finalists, and neither of us was in it, and we were so disappointed, and then Nellie screeched at the top of her lungs, 'cause she saw the other post.
Congratulations to the other finalists!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hazel and everyone who won, send your address to talesofadventure@gmail.com!

8:21 PM  
Blogger International Mastermind said...

No, Congrats to YOU, hazel!!! Cannot wait to read these fabulous stories!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

Am I supposed to send my address or just Hazel? You said AND everyone who won...

8:32 PM  
Blogger Lena La'Faye said...

It sounds absolutly AMAZING! Very very good job!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OF COURSE! You're a winner, too. Send your address, Spring!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pink duct tape to ward of kidnappers? why didn't u use underwear? (sorry, i know that jokes wearing thin.)

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonetheless, underwear jokes NEVER really get old, do they?


sorry.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our package just came! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I'm wearing my t-shirt right now! It's awesome!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

I didn't get my package yet. When was it sent? I'll probably get it tomorrow.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home