Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Aliens Attack Italy





Three years ago, a number of strange and unexplained events took place in the small Italian town of Canneto di Caronia. Ordinary household appliances and furniture began bursting into flames. TV cameras captured the blazes, and one scientist who had traveled to Italy to observe the phenomenon witnessed an unplugged electrical cable catch on fire for no apparent reason.

The Italian government has managed to rule out a number of possible causes--including Satan and his Demons--and now it seems that they've determined the true source of the fires. Aliens. That's right. The Italian government has concluded that extraterrestrial beings were the culprits. They've even identified a field near the village where they suspect the UFO may have landed.

Don't believe me? Read more here. (For the record, I think this is pretty nuts.)

(Above: The Alien Abduction Lamp)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abducted cows? What has are world come to? *tisk tisk*
o yeah, guess wat ananka? I get to write a summary of kiki strike #1 for english class, I think we might have more irregulars joining us, but if they do, don't forget to thank me! yo biggest fan, k.s. obsessive

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. Poor cows.

How about I thank you in advance!! I love the idea of Kiki in an English class!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Spring said...

I hope our household appliances don't burst into flames!

12:17 PM  
Blogger International Mastermind said...

I love that lamp! So cool! Great design!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u think kiki could do a private interview 4 my school newspaper? I think she would do a great job of inspiring us to think outside the box, u know, overthrow the teachers*cough* did I say that, forgive me. Yeah, I think her dangerous antics would really pop in my schools bleak environment.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home