So, What Happened to Me?
(Photo: Ben Aqua)
Nothing. I've been working, working, working! I'll get back to posting more regularly soon. I promise!
In the meantime, check me out on the Today Show. I'll be there on May 27th between 9:30 and 10:00am to discuss the wonderful world of Kiki Strike.
Watch, and you'll learn the answers to the following questions . . .
1. Is she really as unbelievably charming as everyone says?
2. Did she finally have that parasitic twin removed?
3. Will she be able to form coherent sentences while in the presence of HER PERSONAL HERO, Mr. Al Roker?
Questions that may not be answered . . .
1. Is that REALLY her?
2. Is that a disguise or does her hair always look like that?
3. What's up with the strange foreign accent?
(If you happen to be attending the BEA, I'll be there later that afternoon. Stop by and say hi!)