Thursday, January 22, 2009

Forget Cards. This is the Ultimate V-Day Gift!





I believe that fresh breath should always be a priority. That's why I brush, floss, and may well purchase the handy little gadget I came across today.

It's called the Kiss-o-Meter, and if it works, it would be a great thing to have in your handbag whether or not you intend to do any kissing. Just breathe into the Kiss-o-Meter's sensor, and you'll instantly know whether your breath smells like posies or poo.

Ahh, the wonders of technology!


11 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

That's totally AWESOME!!! I should get one of those for just-in-case...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Thumb Biter said...

AHH I need that!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh. COOL! (Not that I'm planning on doing any kissing any time soon, but still. ^^)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

XD That is the wierdest gadget EVER!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

That's weird, and yet strangely awesome. Even if you're not planning on kissing someone, that would be handy to have. :)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, technology... You'd think the scientists could do something more productive with their time...

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Miller said...

Patsee: Somehow I doubt there were scientists involved in the production of this gadget. Ha.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Irregular Kiki said...

That's so cool!! I want one! (Fresh breath is an important part of life.) :)

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!Genius!Hm,maybe the world has come up with something useful after all...

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My faith in humanity has been restored."

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow......

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home