Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Truly Twisted Cartoon



Making Fiends is a sinister (yet hilarious) cartoon created by Amy Winfrey. Allow me to introduce you to its two main characters . . .

Charlotte:
The new girl in school. So sweet, gentle, and kind that you don't know whether you want to hug her or punch her.

Vendetta:
The school's resident evil genius who creates hideous monsters that terrorize her classmates. Oh--and she has an evil giant hamster for a sidekick. What could be better?

Learn more about Making Fiends (and watch tons of episodes) online.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched the first episode w/ my sister, she said it scared her, but still wants to watch more. i'm settle with making her cry, she was just TOO happy. where did you find something like that anyway?

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so cool that you are back again anaka i really like to read your posts and some if them are really interested

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this show! My Friend told me
about it earlier. I like the Charlotte girl. We havent watched all the epidodes yet though. I will soon.
Ps: I love you book so much!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Making Fiends even before I saw this, so I was like SQUEEE You like it too!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Air is Where said...

i kinda want to punch charlotte.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Charlotte said...

Ya I LOVE that show.
Some thing weird is my name is Charlotte and I can sound just like Charlotte in the cartoon.
I did it when my little bros where waching the show and thay cracked up XD lol.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home