Monday, August 16, 2010

Am I Sick, or Is This Funny?





Google Street View is a never-ending source of entertainment. And TERROR! Recently, people viewing the English town of Worcester were horrified to see the motionless body of a girl lying face-down in the road! Had the Google Street Van captured the evidence of a terrible crime/accident?

Shocked good Samaritans all over the world insisted on an investigation.

Here's what they uncovered . . . the body belonged to a 10-year-old girl named Azura Beebeejaun. And she couldn't be more alive. Here's what she told a British newspaper . . .

"I fell over while I was playing with my friend and thought it would be funny to play dead. I'm quite chuffed I'm on the Internet."

And a STAR! Azura, you deserve to be in show biz!

See the image that started the controversy here. And be sure to check out the other amazing Google Street View finds listed at the bottom of the article. My favorite? The Man in White.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Clare said...

Not only that, but she has an awesome name!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Miller said...

I was thinking the same thing!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Golden Eagle said...

Azura isan awesome name!

1:01 PM  
Blogger montana irregulars said...

That's so funny! I think Azura is an awesome name!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Clare said...

Well I see we are all in agreement :) I wish my last name was Beebeejuan.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

GAAAAAASHLLLLEYCRUUUUUUUUUUUUMB TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!


Literally. My favorite book as a kid. Seriously. I like Basil the best.

2:59 PM  
Blogger ForresterVA said...

Azura=awesomest name EVER. Also, she sounds awesome! We should invite her to join us at our fireworks show when the world ends!
XD

2:10 PM  
Blogger Pshychidelic Snail said...

That is awesome!! I mean, what are the chances that the picture would be taken at that excact moment? ForresterVA: I agree!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Alice the Elf said...

if you click on the marching band link in 'The duel' and swivel the direction your looking at you see what looks like a mad old lady shooting a raygun. :)

10:36 PM  
Anonymous bananaphone said...

that funny XD

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's weird. But weird is good.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home