Friday, August 29, 2008

Now That's What I Call Talent!





Nine-year-old Tiana Walton has used an unusual skill to break into the Guinness Book of World Records. She now holds the world record for balancing snails on her face. Just how many did it take to shatter the previous record held by Australian Liam Kenny? TWENTY-FIVE!

All I can say is . . . do not try this at home.

(Of course Tiana comes from a talented family. Her mother once held the record for growing the largest lemon in the world.)

Read more and see a video masterpiece here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAW! How CUTE!
Snails are so cool. And snail-balancers.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeell... Not sure I would even put snails anywhere near my face. However, that's just me...
:D

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... snails are sticky! They have the whole gastropod suction slimy walk-up-walls thing going on. Wouldn't they stay on by themselves? Admittedly I never tried on my face, but they stick on my hand well enough.

2:38 AM  
Blogger liltomboyblue11;) said...

That's sweet! I love snails! It's kinda funny, because the to different talents are completely different.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck! could you show a pic of the very large lemon?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gross, but it doesn't really seem that hard....

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home